NOW AVAILABLE - new AdvantaFiber II with less sugars!
Isomalto oligosaccharide – naturally sweet prebiotic, soluble fiber from non GMO corn – ADD the fiber you need, eliminate the sugar and calories you don’t!
NOW AVAILABLE as ORGANIC!
- Both products available as a powder or syrup
- ORGANIC now available!
- 90% IMO (Isomalto oligosaccharide) Fiber
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free and Allergen Free
- Naturally 50% as sweet as sucrose (AdvantaFiber I)
- Pleasant caramel sweetness, no chemical after taste
- Low calorie sweetener/flavor masker - excellent compliment to cut the cooling effect of erythritol and the after taste of STEVIA
- Only 1.5 – 2 Kcal/g - reduces sugar and calories from products – while adding fiber!
- Syrup form has a Brix value of 79˚— and can easily replace brown rice and inulin syrup with very nice binding effect.
- Highly stable—from pH 2 to 10 and at bake-able temperatures
- Low water activity—improves freeze/thaw and shelf life
- 100% soluble in cool water—disperses and dissolves immediately
- Adds prebiotic, soluble fiber while lowering sugar and calories
- Helps mask the after-taste of intense sweeteners like stevia
- Best tolerated of all prebiotic fibers1 - 2 to 10 times better tolerated than sugar alcohols2
- Proven to increase lactobacilli and bifidobacteria to the detriment of deleterious bacteria
- Non cariogenic “Tooth friendly!”
1. Oku and Nakamura, Pure Appl Chem 2002
2. CE Rycroft, Journal of Applied Microbiology 2001
*These statements have not been approved or evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.